Ada Source Code Obfuscator
The Ada Obfuscator tool scrambles Ada source code to make it very difficult to understand or reverse-engineer (example). This provides significant protection for source code intellectual property that must be shipped to a customer. It is a member of SD's family of Source Code Obfuscators.
Ada Obfuscator Features
- Identifier scrambling has no impact on functionality or execution performance
- No changes to the your Ada compilation or execution procedures or environment
- User definable list of preserved names
- Predefined list of reserved names for Ada95 Standard packages provided
- Option to neatly format Ada source code to aid development before obfuscation.
- Output encoding in ASCII, European ASCII, or UNICODE
- Command line and GUI interfaces